Punkin Butt Teething Oil - 1 oz.
Punkin Butt Teething Oil - 1 oz.
- Punkin Butt Teething Oil is 100% natural and 100% safe.
- Their formula, which is made by infusing organically grown herbs into carrier oils such as sunflower oil, is the perfect natural teething remedy. They add a touch of essential oils (no more than a combined total of 0.83% per bottle) to help soothe and comfort your teething infant.
- To use, simply massage the oil gently onto the affected gums with clean fingers or a cotton swab as often as needed. Because our formula contains no medications and has such low essential oil content, there is no risk of over exposure.
- Keep your baby safe from harmful chemicals — packaged in BPA free plastic or amber bottles only!
- Their highly effective and baby safe formula is perfect for baby’s first teeth and will help calm your teething baby!
- Works great on big teething kids and adults as well!
Punkin Butt Teething Oil gives immediate natural relief to your teething baby.
For parents, there is nothing worse than watching your baby suffer. While baby’s first tooth is an exciting milestone, it can be an exhausting and painful one! Gum sensitivity can cause fussiness, irritability, and even food refusal. Punkin Butt Teething Oil is the natural solution for your baby.
Punkin Butt makes each bottle with love! It starts with a deep infusion of organic herbs and plants by soaking them in our carrier oils under the warm Texas sun. Then they add a touch of essential oils. But don’t worry, they carefully ensure that each bottle has no more than 0.83% essential oil content to make sure it is safe for babies! Our mission was to ensure that even if baby opened and drank an entire 1 oz bottle, there would be no cause for concern. This means you can apply our oil directly to baby’s gums and massage as often as needed without risk of over exposure. Since each tooth is as different as each baby, frequency of massages needed may vary depending on how the tooth may be striking the nerves as it breaks through the gum tissue.
Some parents find one use per day to be sufficient while others need to use the oil as often as every 30 minutes! It all depends on the gum tenderness and your baby, but rest assured it is always safe.
Teething Oil ingredients: helianthus annuus (sunflower) oil, proprietary blend of matricaria chamomile (chamomile), syzygium aramaticum (clove), mentha piperita (peppermint). NOTE: Should your baby drink a whole bottle of teething oil, simply ensure that they stay hydrated and be aware that their stool may be looser than usual for the next day or so.
About peppermint: Punkin Butt has taken very careful measures to ensure our teething is safe for children. Peppermint — if not used in safe quantities and diluted properly — has risks. Never apply undiluted peppermint oil to an infant or small child and we don’t recommend using it undiluted on your own skin. Direct application of peppermint oil to the nasal area or chest as it’s been associated with risks of apnea, laryngeal and bronchial spasms, acute respiratory distress with cyanosis and respiratory arrest. In rare instances, an allergic reaction can occur which would result in a skin rash. If this happens, discontinue use.
Talk about your brand
Share information about your brand with your customers. Describe a product, make announcements, or welcome customers to your store.